Botanical & Aromatic Facial Care 5/20/2018
Herbal Steams, Grains & Toner
Time: 12 noon - 2:30 pm
Location: Private Home - Address will be provided once registration/payment is received
Cornwall on Hudson, NY 12520
Please note, there is a hyper Morkie who reside on the premises. He is sweet but will be placed in a room so as not to interrupt the class.
For centuries, herbs and flower preparations have been used by both men and woman. On a daily basis our face has the most exposure to the environmental factors compared to any other part of the body. We either have a facial beauty routine or we don’t. Over the years, especially after my ordeal with rosacea, I have learned to create a routine that is beneficial to my skin and to my soul. In this class you will learn:
- How to create products for your skin type
- How to make herbal / aromatic infused oils & waters
- How to create and use an herbal steam
- How to use herbal clays in your facial routine
- How to create and use an herbal toner / aromatic spray
- Properties of different herbs and essential oils for your skin type
You will take home with you:
- A resource manual with raw ingredient descriptions, recipes and a list of vendors
- 2 - 1oz bottle of infused oils for massage or facial care
- 4 pouches of herbal steam
- 1 - 2 oz jars of facial clays
- 1 - 2 oz jar of facial grain
- 1 - 4 oz spray mister for your herbal toner or aromatic spray
Please just bring an apron to class. Also if possible don’t wear makeup to class so you can apply some of the products onto your face in class.
Prerequisites: A passion to learn and be creative.
This is a 2.5 hour class